• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Multivitamins??????

Nezzy

Hi All

I'm having trouble taking my multivitamins (Sanatogen Gold) which I crush but then feel very sick when I try to swallow them. Is there anything else I could take instead? I read about Forceval caps are they ok for bypassers. I've got a docs appointment on Monday should I suggest Forceval?

yep forceval go down ok for me have been taking them from 6 weeks post op x

I was given Forceval and though they are huge they go down even without water. It's those horrible Calcium things I hate taking

I chew them quick and get rid asap Yuk

Go back to your doctors and get Calci-chew D they taste of lemon very nice!!!

You should have had a copy of the discharge note that you had to give your dr this details what meds you need take, how often and how long for?

normally with wm its

I fast tab for the 1st month unless you have or have had an issue with acid
calcichew twice a day
Multivitamin once a day
Clexane once a day for 28 days
and any other tablets you were on before

Yes Terri did all the tabs from the hospital but when the month was over only thought I needed the multi vits and minerals, it didnt say anything about carrying on with the calcium tabs, I need to see the doc in about 4 weeks so will check then

Thanks Anez xxxx

yes Anez you need multivitamins and calcium for life now. I just buy bassetts multivit - you can chew them they are like a fruit pastil without sugar on. I have Adcal prescribed - they are lemon flavour. You can chew them - they are a bit like lovehearts without the fizz! x

Back