• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Multivitamins

mandymoo

Can you take dissolvable multivitamins after having the band as they go fizzy? Using them now pre op xx

Neen said:
Sure , just wait for them to go flat xxx (It's usually recommended we don't have fizzy stuff to avoid gassy problems in the pouch I believe)
I have the chewy bassetts ones

The only bassetts ones I could find were young adults chewable ones? Are these the ones you have Neen x

I was told they dont have enough of each vitamin and had to get the Forceval from the doc.

Ummm if I could get them from the doctors that sounds good as I don't pay at mo - on maternity leave xx

Getting them free sounds like a great plan :) I asked my dietician and they recommend Celetrium, I could take them after my first fill, but haven't the courage to try them since my second, I will try again soon and cut them in half first. Hope this helps xx

I have used the fizzy ones (Berooca) but leave them go flat first, also have the chewy ones from time to time but at the moment I am on the Seven Seas tonic, its like medicine in a big bottle, its expensive but I'm feeling run down at the mo so taking that for a bit

wildthing said:
I have used the fizzy ones (Berooca) but leave them go flat first, also have the chewy ones from time to time but at the moment I am on the Seven Seas tonic, its like medicine in a big bottle, its expensive but I'm feeling run down at the mo so taking that for a bit

There is a really good tonic which is more or less the same but only £3 ish it's called metatone tonic you can get it from boots xx

do u recommend multi vitamins before the op or should i wait til i have my op

Maura said:
do u recommend multi vitamins before the op or should i wait til i have my op

I was told to take whilst doing the pre op diet as your eating loads less - multivitiams with minerals

I went to holland and barrats today and came out of the absoltely confused.
Im going to try the ones Neen has stated as i used to take these before and i quite liked them

Back