• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My 1st check up today with provider...

Tamgredan

wanna be happy!
and all went well.
She was very pleased with my progress and how well ive healed. I can now start 'normal' foods

I thought she might have given me a quick fill as i had travelled to liverpool to see her for all of 10 minutes, but no such luck. Ill have to get myself booked in over the next few weeks.

Last few days ive noticed portion sizes creeping up and im getting foos down me a little faster.

Image12.gif

yay normal foods!! what were u holding back on till now?

yay normal foods!! what were u holding back on till now?

Im still keeping away from bread and dont even want to try it as i need to give it up.
Ive avoided foods like salads, pasta, red meat, rice, hard boiled eggs and chips.
Im also trying new foods when im at home as im petrified of getting something stuck whilst im at work. It would be typical of me to get a stuck episode in work when something was going on that needed my attention!

I have some jamie oliver fillet steak here which im going to try tonight. At about £12 a steak i better be able to get it down .... (mind you i dont pay that for it as i make them)

Back