• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My 1st Surgiversary!

happy surgiversary John...where has that year gone?!!!

life has certainly changed dramatically for you, and you're moving up North...it's a lovely place to live :cool:

here's hoping it happens soon for you :)

lots of love & best wishes...Yvonne x

happy surgiversary John. You are a brilliant example for this procedure.

Well done you.

Well done. Loved the narrative, so pleased you're feeling happy.
ps hope you put the printer incident in the accident book at work?

Happy sugiversary John...
That was a very nice thread to read..
I am really happy for you...
I wish you and your lady friend all the best for the future x x

Wat a great success story John uv done so well, it seems ur whole life has changed for the better I'm sooo happy for u meeting a lovely lady and sounds like u have brilliant plans for the future!
Keep us updated won't u was lovely reading about ur journey uv done amazing and should b so so proud of urself for all the hard work uv done to achieve such amazing results.
Hope ur feeling better after ur fall, enjoy ur day off work xxxxx

Hi John it was a lovely read.
Sorry to hear about your fall, and hope you feel better very soon.
You have done amazingly well John in just one year how great.
Congratulations on achieving so much and hoping you enjoy your new life with sue too xxx

Sorry its a day late John but happy surgiversary. You deserve all the good things that have happened to you already and all those to come in the future, you are such a lovely supportive man. Well done John.

Happy surgeversary ! Hope the next year goes as well as the last, and hope the new relationship carrys on well, I was seeing a woman from Newcastle for a while it can be hard work with all the traveling.

Hi John, sorry it's late but happy surgiversary. Sorry to hear about the fall, hope you're healing alright and not in too much pain. Great news about the resolution of your other health issues.

Have a great time with Sue.

Take care and God bless.

love

Rebirth xx

Sorry its late hun but happy surgerversury soz spelt that wrong lolz lin.xxx

Back