• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My 1st surgavsary

madstaffyblonde1

http://tickers.wlsurgery.
Tomorrow 7th is my 1st surgavsary and I can't believe what I have achieved in such a short space of time, not only have I gone from 18:10 to 10:10 I have also started my finishing touches (plastics) and I have never been happier or healthier and I've also met some wonderful people along the way and for that I am truly thankful to to the NHS and the Walsall Massive :)

:happy036:woo hoo, you are a true inspiration to me and as a fellow walsall massive, i salute you lol x

Happy surgiversary :candle1:

That is an amazing achievement and it is posts like these that keep us pre-oppers so motivated, so thank you for sharing and a massive well done.
Wendyx

:talk017:

Congratulations! It's always good to read about the positive impact on your life that surgery has made!

Well done it is amazing isnt it. Something you cant express the change that has happened. And once you are done and dusted with plastics its nice to feel a normal person.

Best wishes

Jo
xx

Well done Lin x x

well done Lin, a fantastic achievement x x x

Back