• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My 2nd surgiversary!!!!!!!!!

Lisa J

CRYSTAL PALACE FC!
Hi everyone, this time 2 years ago i was being wheeled down to theatre for my gastric bypass, as i left the ward and my partner tears ran down my face as i was so scared of what was ahead of me, little did i know that they would be the last tears i ever cried over my weight(there have been loads over the past 20 years)as since my op i have lost almost 12 stone, ive never been happier or healthier and i owe my surgeon so much. So to everyone who's starting their journey this really is a second chance at life so grab it with both hands and to all those that are awaiting funding never ever give up it is so so worth it! xxx

WELL DONE. you must be so proud of yourself. xx

That is just the kind of lovely post I needed to read today.
Thank you for the encouragement.
Lynne xx

Hi there are some on the photo section of this site xxx

Congrats Lisa!!!!
awesome-27.gif
awesome-27.gif
awesome-27.gif

Well done Lisa...you have done brilliantly.
How are you finding maintenance?
Do you count your food or just go with it? x

Well done Lisa...you have done brilliantly.
How are you finding maintenance?
Do you count your food or just go with it? x

FIRSTLY.....HAPPY SURGIVERSARY LEANNE!!!!!!!!!!!!! XXX

Hiya Leanne, what i have found with my maintaining is that if i am very very good and eat 3 healthy meals a day then i will lose weight but only on average 1lb a week, if i eat half healthy half naughty throughout the course of a week i will stay the same weight and if i eat rubbish for a whole week then i will put on weight aroound 1lb a week, hope this answers your question! xxx by the way your doing great! xxx

Congratulations on your weight loss, you look amazing! xx

Back