• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My assesment tomorrow at st Richards :-)

Samy1986

So my assesment is tomorrow at st Richards not sure how I'm feeling mixed emotions I think anxious for if they say yes or no worried about the outcome either way excited for what can come of it don't think il be sleeping tonight eeeeek!!

Just stay strong and positive let them know where you mind is at. Good Luck. xx

Awww thank you I'm just thinking this time too it will all be over with :)

Everything will be fine. They are there to look after you, and help you achieve your goals.

Had a great day realise a few big foes with my eating pattern and shocked myself you don't notice it when your eating eat but when you talk about it my god does it hit home! I got what I wanted a bypass there working at 4 months ATM as there a surgeon down but yesterday marked the first day if the rest of my life :)

Congratulations, I bet you're really pleased, time will fly by and you'll be back there for the op :) they are great at St Richards I had Mr Pring.

Yeah I'm made up I only met guy and there was a lady surgeon to not to sure what her name was didn't get the pleasure of meeting mr pring maybe I will when I'm there again x

Back