• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Need some advice

Twix888

Need some advice

Am having an insecure day and have got it into my head that maybe my doctor has not sent my referral letter to St Richards in Chichester she was sending it at the end of July. I know after talking on here it can take a while to get my appointment letter but am thinking about phoning St Richards and asking if they have received it

Do you think this is a good idea or not

And if yes does anyone know the right number to call…

Thanks for any advice or thoughts :)

I don't think it would hurt to chase it up and see if they have received it??

If it puts your mind at rest, I'm terrible hate waiting lol xx

Hi Twix, the Bariatric office at St Richard's is on 01243 831655. I think they keep office hours. Best of luck!

Did you call? :) x i had a few problems with my doctor sending bits of , i ended up sending it again myself through instructions from st richards lol x

Yes I phoned this morning spoke to a very nice lady who confirmed they had received my forms. She could not give me much more information but just knowing Im in their system has made me walk round with a big grin on my face all day :)

Hi Trayntula
No date yet am so desperate for that letter. Have been reading others posts and by there time scale Im hoping for a letter in the next couple of weeks fingers and toes crossed :)

How is your journey going

Fingers crossed you will get that letter or call any day now. St.Richards really work quickly for how busy they are so hopefully any day now :) x

Its been a month since you phoned them, so yes should really be any day now. I sent my letter end May, they recieved it 11th June (i saw the stamp on it when I went) and got my letter from them dated 3rd July for appointment 21st Sept. Just waiting now for my op date call!! so excited. Keep us updated, always love to know how your doing, keeping everything crossed for you, hope you hear soon X :)

Still no letter am going post crazy ahhhhh :)

Keep thinking I should call them again
but not sure what to say and dont want to be a pest.......

Last edited:
Back