• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Putting on weight before my assesment at st Richards chicester

Samy1986

Hi there I have my assesment at st Richards on Friday the 25th January what should I expect? Since sending in my questionnaire I have put on probably more then a stone will this effect my chances of surgery? X

Hi hun this should not affect your chances if this is your 1st appointment. Good Luck xx

Aww thank you now the appointments nearly here I just keep thinking of reasons why I wouldn't be offered an op! Nerve wracking lol thank you x

Just be positive and know its what you deffo want so they know you are commited. x

I put on 6kg between referral and my MDT at Chichester - nobody batted an eyelid! So no, I am 100% sure it won't effect your chances. My advise is to go in and show them you are well researched and prepared, and always be honest.

Hi you start weight is when they weigh you on the day. I was 10 pound heavier and a nervous wreck but nothing was said :)

Thank you I don't think I could be more prepared I have looked into the options I know what I want I know what it entails I don't have any questions as this wonderful site has answered everything I wanted to know so glad I found you all x

Hi

As said by others you will be fine, what they don't want you to do is put on any weight between MDT and Pre op other than that you will be fine.

They an excellent team at st Richards so you will be in good hands.

Paul

Back