• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Big Fat Operation - Bio Channel

Retfordmag

Being a typical Saturday night with nothing on TV I checked Sky Anytime and found the above programme.

Has anyone else seen it? It is on on a Tuesday at 9pm on Bio.

The guy on it was 44 stone, had a gastric balloon in and went down to 31 stone for his sleeve. 6 months later and his was down to something like 25 stone and the difference was amazing.

There was also a girl on there who had a bypass and went down from 25 to 18 in the same time scale.

Programmes like this give me the incentive to have this operation done so I can get back to the size I was in my early 20s.

Being a typical Saturday night with nothing on TV I checked Sky Anytime and found the above programme.

Has anyone else seen it? It is on on a Tuesday at 9pm on Bio.

The guy on it was 44 stone, had a gastric balloon in and went down to 31 stone for his sleeve. 6 months later and his was down to something like 25 stone and the difference was amazing.

There was also a girl on there who had a bypass and went down from 25 to 18 in the same time scale.

Programmes like this give me the incentive to have this operation done so I can get back to the size I was in my early 20s.
yeah i record it, I love it!! that bloke did so well!! and hes in love awwww :D the girl did well too :) xxx

There seems to have been more programmes on tv lately which are similar. All seem to include St Richards in Chichester too

There seems to have been more programmes on tv lately which are similar. All seem to include St Richards in Chichester too
yes, it was good to see a sleeve too :) x

I saw that it was a good programme. The Dr doing the sleeve is also my surgeon who will be doing my bypass he is a very nice man. The weight loss was amazing as was the confidence boost it gave them both.

Back