• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My challenge to me !!

SARAH S

Here comes the new me
Yesterday went well
Early; glass of milk
Breakfast; seeded wholemeal toast with primula & sliced ham
Snack; muller yogurt
Lunch; Jacket potato with tuna
Snack; Banana and a couple of prunes
Dinner; Hoomemade Chicken pie ( no pastry topping for me) a few peas and a small potato
Late; glass of milk

one and half litres of squash /water plus a couple of cups of tea

Just over 1000 calories and 98g of protein ( Thanks Karlos for the tip - tuna really does give a good hit here)

This morning however I had some orange juice that must have been off - tasted ok- as I ended up on the loo and had a full dumping episode:cry:

So I'm curled up on the sofa taking it easy as I'm feeling a bit fragile......so it'll be fluids only today:sigh:

TwinkleTwinkle

A Very Happy Bunny
Yesterday went well
Early; glass of milk
Breakfast; seeded wholemeal toast with primula & sliced ham
Snack; muller yogurt
Lunch; Jacket potato with tuna
Snack; Banana and a couple of prunes
Dinner; Hoomemade Chicken pie ( no pastry topping for me) a few peas and a small potato
Late; glass of milk

one and half litres of squash /water plus a couple of cups of tea

Just over 1000 calories and 98g of protein ( Thanks Karlos for the tip - tuna really does give a good hit here)

This morning however I had some orange juice that must have been off - tasted ok- as I ended up on the loo and had a full dumping episode:cry:

So I'm curled up on the sofa taking it easy as I'm feeling a bit fragile......so it'll be fluids only today:sigh:

Aw sarah, hope you feel better soon, lovely ... sometimes I am glad I don't dump as it does seem to be a bit of a minefield :wave_cry::wave_cry: xxx