• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My challenge to me !!

Yesterday went well
Early; glass of milk
Breakfast; seeded wholemeal toast with primula & sliced ham
Snack; muller yogurt
Lunch; Jacket potato with tuna
Snack; Banana and a couple of prunes
Dinner; Hoomemade Chicken pie ( no pastry topping for me) a few peas and a small potato
Late; glass of milk

one and half litres of squash /water plus a couple of cups of tea

Just over 1000 calories and 98g of protein ( Thanks Karlos for the tip - tuna really does give a good hit here)

This morning however I had some orange juice that must have been off - tasted ok- as I ended up on the loo and had a full dumping episode:cry:

So I'm curled up on the sofa taking it easy as I'm feeling a bit fragile......so it'll be fluids only today:sigh:

Yesterday went well
Early; glass of milk
Breakfast; seeded wholemeal toast with primula & sliced ham
Snack; muller yogurt
Lunch; Jacket potato with tuna
Snack; Banana and a couple of prunes
Dinner; Hoomemade Chicken pie ( no pastry topping for me) a few peas and a small potato
Late; glass of milk

one and half litres of squash /water plus a couple of cups of tea

Just over 1000 calories and 98g of protein ( Thanks Karlos for the tip - tuna really does give a good hit here)

This morning however I had some orange juice that must have been off - tasted ok- as I ended up on the loo and had a full dumping episode:cry:

So I'm curled up on the sofa taking it easy as I'm feeling a bit fragile......so it'll be fluids only today:sigh:

Aw sarah, hope you feel better soon, lovely ... sometimes I am glad I don't dump as it does seem to be a bit of a minefield :wave_cry::wave_cry: xxx

Back