• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My First 2 Mile Walk

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to share with you that I completed a 2 mile walk today in less than a hour, dunno if thats good, not a 4 minute mile is it lol

Had to stop twice thats all, and that was just to relieve a pain I was getting in the back of my shoulders.

No pain what so ever in my back at all, which was good, so I will have a few hours rest and then take my girls out for a hour bike ride, that should make them sleep tonight lol

I hope the scales will be kind to me in the morning after all this exercise though.

So hows your sunday going?

That is brilliant progress Gary...you are now doing a half mile every 15 minutes:happy096:

Great to hear you have no pain in your back!

Good for you!

I don't know what's considered 'good' but that's immaterial. Be pleased with yourself!

We've got strong winds on the south coast so walking in one direction is easier than walking in the other!!

If you're anything like i was before my op, then a 2 mile walk is one GIANT step for you and has to be congratulated. Way to go dude, and i hope the bike ride didn't wear the girls out too much lol xx

You should be very pleased with yourself, anything to get you physically active other than sitting has to be good. You sound really motivated. Go you! :)

Well done Gary, you are doing so well and should be very pleased with yourself x

Back