• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my first appointment

angelicheart

AngelicHeart
hiya all!:help2:

how are you ppl doing?
Ok let me fill you in, i had my first consultation appoitment yesterday at the homerton hopsital, 0o0oh boy it was a long day, but it was worth it.

they took my blood pressure, although it work the first or secound time by third time they had a reading wohoooooo, then almost an hour waite for blood test, they another hour waite for the session meeting where they talk to u about the option of each surgery that tooks aprox 2 hours, thel almost 2 hours waite till i met with mmmmmmm i think the consultant assistance and checked my tummy, and adviced me of the gastric bypass, o0o0oh yah i forgot i met with the ditesion lovely lady.

So now is a matter of waiting till i hear from them if they got funding for me or not, even though been told that i am aligible, i just worried.

at last i have met with my dear friend as they came specially to see at the hospital its Adrian and hannah lovely ppl, and they looked after my daughter while i was with the consultant assistance.

I am going to start my diet as from tomorrow ready for my next appointment to show them that i am commeted.

any advice plz for diting :p:help2:

great news, horrible it was such a long day but it will all be worth it im sure, good luck and keep us posted xxxx
o yea and diets i always find the ww diet good to follow i always seem to loose weight on it its the keeping it off thats the problem xx

Wishing you all the best on your WLS journey... love and hugs, Bev xxx

Well done and yes we would like regular updates hun. xxx

Back