• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My first compliment

Neeta

I am really happy today. 29 pounds down and had my first compliment.

Called in at the nail bar and a lady who has been there at the same time as me before just stared at me like I had two heads. I made my appointment for my new nails and she just came right out with it. "Gosh, you've lost loads of weight, have you been to Slimming World? You look great."

Well I couldn't lie, I told her that I had had surgery and she wanted to know all about it as she was wanting to have weight loss surgery but didn't know which operation to have. I have invited her to our next Weight Loss Surgery Support Group meeting.

Needless to say I was walking on air when I came out of the shop. :D

Can't wait to hear what they say at work when I go back on Monday.

that's fantastic Neeta! I bet you feel on top of the world! xxx

yay neeta thats great :) no wonder you were walking on air :) i would have been too, the first of many honey :) xxx

Lovely story Neeta - the first of many confidence-boosters no doubt. I'm not sure if I would've owned up to surgery though!!

Lovely story Neeta - the first of many confidence-boosters no doubt. I'm not sure if I would've owned up to surgery though!!

I couldn't lie as the lady who does my nails knew that I had had surgery (as I had to cancel some appointmnets before going in to hospital) so she would have known that I was telling fibs. ;)

Nice one Neeta, lovely :D glad you have started to lose the lbs now, you must be ecstatic ... I am sooo happy for you xxx :):)

Thanks everyone. So nice to have your support.

Looking forward to more compliments now = bring it on!! :D

I even got on the cross trainer last night, but only managed about three minutes while my bath was running. Will have to build it up slowly.

XX

Back