• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My fitness pal

you can have semi skimmed milk, with some marvel added for protein then add no added sugar crusha milkshake x

I second that! I tried it after I got totally fed up with complan shakes and it's actually very nice :) Plus if you whisk it up with a hand blender you get a frothy topping too :D

H xx

haylz!! where ya been? weve missed ya xxx

i use it its fab - only thing is if you dont input the info yourself and use what others have put in it it sometimes its incorrect, (unless you have an iphone then you can scan the bar code xxx

but yup its mint x

Hiya, I'm a bander. Add me to fitness pal if you like. My username is secyyces.

Cheers

Added secyyces and haylz :)

H xx

updated and added a few folks i'd missed!

Caren said:
haylz!! where ya been? weve missed ya xxx

Awwww iv missed u toooo, iv just been super busy with work, working 14-16hour days with Xmas n everything..... Iv missed being on here, but hopefully im bk for a bit now ;-)

Thank you for the adds ppl, just I can't do it on my phone ;-) xx

Yeah I am on Fitness Pal I think its great if anybody wants to add me my name on there is KezaR00 be good to see what other people are eating to give me a few ideas xx

I have requested everyone on here thanks for requesting me I love my fitness pal I use it most on my phone while I am out xx

will you all add me please? Im LoubyL00 (last two characters are numbers not letters)

Back