• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My fitness pal

I'm, wait for it, Twinkletwinkle1, lol. Nothing if not predictable :D I don't use it much at all now but it was invaluable in the early days. Recommend it to anyone :):)

hi does anyone know how much protein i should be getting in... im on week six soft food stage.. just added it up on fitnesspal and today including my milk later my protein comes to 64

60 is a good benchmark hun!

hi does anyone know how much protein i should be getting in... im on week six soft food stage.. just added it up on fitnesspal and today including my milk later my protein comes to 64

That is fine, Rayne :) we should aim for 80 as often as poss but anything over 60 is ok. xxx :):)

oh thats good.. im doing something right for a change lol thanks girls x

im struggling most days with protein if i have chicken am fine but am trying not to have it everyday cause i will sicken myself. but i dont like milk can maybe force down a really small glass. n most things like eggs or cheese triangles r only around 5g so wud take alot of eating to get to 60. wots other people eating? am in need of some ideas pls xx

im struggling most days with protein if i have chicken am fine but am trying not to have it everyday cause i will sicken myself. but i dont like milk can maybe force down a really small glass. n most things like eggs or cheese triangles r only around 5g so wud take alot of eating to get to 60. wots other people eating? am in need of some ideas pls xx

Can you drink milky coffee? if you can add a spoonful of Marvel to it as well as your semi skimmed & it will bring your protein count up nicely, Fish is also great, even tinned salmon is high in protein xxx :):)

Mini babybel light gives you 2g fat and 5g protein per portion. If I'm low I'll chew on a couple of these to bring my protein up but I wouldn't want to eat too many as cheese is never good in high amounts!

H xx

i dont like tea or coffee i only drink nas squash, am really fussy. didnt no this was gonna be as hard i dont like salmon but i do like tuna ish lol. the only fish i eat is battered from a fish shop or fish fingers, looks like its gonna have to be a chicken a day gud job i love that eh. thanks oh n wots marvel? not had that b4 xx

i no i do love cheese but am trying not to eat too much wish it was very low fat xx

On a good day I push my protein up to 35/40g. On a good day :-(
Milky coffees good, as said cheese a good one. If you are still on purée then cheese spread or literally spoonfuls of peanut butter (get smooth not crunchy) peanut better protein overload :)

do you like options hot choccie?

no i dont like any hot drinks am useless ha. i do like peanut butter mite have to start just having a spoonful everytime i go in the kitchen, bet the fat contents not good lol xx

just to say ive just updated my fitness pal and am already writing in my 'fat diary' daily so will update the MFP daily too xx

i dont like tea or coffee i only drink nas squash, am really fussy. didnt no this was gonna be as hard i dont like salmon but i do like tuna ish lol. the only fish i eat is battered from a fish shop or fish fingers, looks like its gonna have to be a chicken a day gud job i love that eh. thanks oh n wots marvel? not had that b4 xx

Powdered milk ... it will double the protein content of your coffee :):) xxx

hahaha am hard work, mite have to try some protein drinks n just pretend its a glass of wine or summit haha thanks for trying xx

you can have semi skimmed milk, with some marvel added for protein then add no added sugar crusha milkshake x

Back