• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my home made fish cakes

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
:p i boiled 5 medium potatoes, mash then add parsley and i used a tin of boneless salmon, next time im trying tuna season with sea salt and black pepper continue to mash, beat 1 egg and add half mix then leave to cool.

lightly flour the work top portion the mixture into pattie sizes and lightly roll in the flour, this will be soft but will start forming the correct shape, next dip in another well beaten egg then roll in paxo breadcrumbs shape and plate up put in the fridge to go firm, these can only be fryed other wise they fall apart, so i use fry light oil nd heat on a low heat for 5 mins or so until they go goldon brown in the pic, dont put on a high heat or they will burn, i seved mine with new potatoes and peas, could be served with salad, or eaten on its own.

enjoy x

click on the below thumbnail to veiw x

Attachments

• fishcakes.jpg
    fishcakes.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 82
they look lovely!! :) xxx

Mmm I will def be making these - made them with crab meat (tinned) and some chillu and that was tasty so can't wait to have these xx

Oh I have made these a few times but coat in bread crumbs instead of flour which go nice and crisp in the oven and use tuna yum yum :) x

Hahaha just realised you do use bread crumbs :) I was getting too carried away thinking about fish cakes lol they are lovely though :) x

Back