• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Journey in Pictures (Gastric Band)...20st1lb too...

slimkim

x.Nicky.x

I’m really good thank you, I don’t post daily anymore, my year surgiversary was 5th April and I reach my goal weight of 8st 3.5lb on 5th March, it’s just so mind blowing, I’ve gone from a size 24 to size 8 (sometimes size 6) my measurements were last time I checked 34” bust 20” waist and 34” hips ....unbelievable.
It’s far from easy and I struggle daily at work to try to avoid all the sweet “treats” that our patients bring us in, I don’t always succeed in avoiding them though so I do have some pretty bad days, I’m fine when I’m not at work so I hope that balances things out a bit, I’m just trying to maintain now.
It really is lovely to see an update from you xx

That is absolutely amazing, well done hun - you must feel like a total different person.

Agreed i know what my downfull is which is alchole and sauces but my portiom size was also getting bigger.

Sorry I didnt reply to your message, we had to go Harley street for my band fill im London so just put a quick update. Went to Body Worlds (Musuem) which is all real dead people bodies and explains impact on how your life style such as food, smoking, stress and drink has on you. Was a real eye opener and quite interesting.

I really struggled drinking anything yesterday so hoping today is better n belly settles back down. Only had .5ml put in and feels totally different.

Atm I have 7.2ml fill in a 10ml band eekkk

Xxx

Bling Babe

That is absolutely amazing, well done hun - you must feel like a total different person.

Agreed i know what my downfull is which is alchole and sauces but my portiom size was also getting bigger.

Sorry I didnt reply to your message, we had to go Harley street for my band fill im London so just put a quick update. Went to Body Worlds (Musuem) which is all real dead people bodies and explains impact on how your life style such as food, smoking, stress and drink has on you. Was a real eye opener and quite interesting.

I really struggled drinking anything yesterday so hoping today is better n belly settles back down. Only had .5ml put in and feels totally different.

Atm I have 7.2ml fill in a 10ml band eekkk

Xxx
Sounds like a great outing, glad your feeling some more restriction with the fill x

Bling Babe

Oh no, is that normal? Xx

Sarnie

Mmmm well, I have got restriction a bit to much, havent been able to drink in last two days - maybe maximum 200ml so I got to do back today for an emergency defill :oops: xxx
Oh no,,hope it's better for you x

x.Nicky.x

Oh no, is that normal? Xx

It does happen quite often but you have to go straight back for a defill :(

@sarn feel so much better now and it felt amazing to get liqiid down me again, instantly felt alive again lol

So tuesday they put 0.5ml in and yesterday took 0.25ml out so in total i have 6.95ml in my 10ml band

Since Tuesday I have lost 8lbs, lets hope I dnt go off track with easter egg temptations lol xx

Sarnie

It does happen quite often but you have to go straight back for a defill :(

@sarn feel so much better now and it felt amazing to get liqiid down me again, instantly felt alive again lol

So tuesday they put 0.5ml in and yesterday took 0.25ml out so in total i have 6.95ml in my 10ml band

Since Tuesday I have lost 8lbs, lets hope I dnt go off track with easter egg temptations lol xx
Glad you're feeling ok now, hopefully you've found your sweet spot. Step away from the egg lol x

x.Nicky.x

Sooooo first time I have riden a horse today in last 8 years, used to be really into my show jumping and its a goal for me again..now time to relax in hot tub :) loving the weather x x

Attachments

• Snapchat-1166555936.jpg
    Snapchat-1166555936.jpg
    510.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 20190419_161644.jpg
    20190419_161644.jpg
    803.8 KB · Views: 25
  • 20190419_161624.jpg
    20190419_161624.jpg
    673.8 KB · Views: 23

Bling Babe

Lovely goal to have, I hope you’ve found your sweet spot now, your looking lovely as ever xx

x.Nicky.x

The band fill has defo made a difference, had a soup for lunch and brocolli for dinner, was meant to have fish but wouldnt go down and not hungry...did have some easter egg which isnt good tho. Just hope I stick to eatting healthy n not rubbish food or the weight wont move xxx

Bling Babe

The band fill has defo made a difference, had a soup for lunch and brocolli for dinner, was meant to have fish but wouldnt go down and not hungry...did have some easter egg which isnt good tho. Just hope I stick to eatting healthy n not rubbish food or the weight wont move xxx
It’s a difficult time of year for us all, you’ll be fine, you just need to get your head in “the zone” I have every faith in you xx

slimkim

Bling Babe

OMG that’s incredible I knew we needed to buy our hats ...... huge congratulations, you make a wonderful couple and will make such beautiful children xxxxx

Sarnie

x.Nicky.x

London at the weekend x x

Attachments

• 20190727_173402.jpg
    20190727_173402.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 14
  • 20190727_135425.jpg
    20190727_135425.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 15
  • 20190727_185632.jpg
    20190727_185632.jpg