• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Journey in Pictures (Gastric Band)...20st1lb too...

x.Nicky.x

OMG that’s incredible I knew we needed to buy our hats ...... huge congratulations, you make a wonderful couple and will make such beautiful children xxxxx

Lol when you wrote this, 3 days before I found out I was pregnant lol..was so funny but didnt wana say at the tine. Ty beautiful xxx

Parsnip

Bling Babe

Lol when you wrote this, 3 days before I found out I was pregnant lol..was so funny but didnt wana say at the tine. Ty beautiful xxx
OMG that’s amazing news, I’m so very happy for you, huge congratulations and hugs, will your pregnancy affect your surgery in any way or vice versus? Tell all...when’s baby due? How’s is pregnancy suiting you ? (I loved being pregnant AND giving birth x) do you know or are you going to find out what your having...god, I sound like your mother with 20 questions....I’m so excited for you and look forward to updates xxx

Bling Babe

x.Nicky.x

OMG that’s amazing news, I’m so very happy for you, huge congratulations and hugs, will your pregnancy affect your surgery in any way or vice versus? Tell all...when’s baby due? How’s is pregnancy suiting you ? (I loved being pregnant AND giving birth x) do you know or are you going to find out what your having...god, I sound like your mother with 20 questions....I’m so excited for you and look forward to updates xxx

Hhahaa thanks hun, I dont know how its going to effect me when I get a big bump as it might tighten up my band, I havent had it defilled yet as I am able to eat enough and not throw up - my cover has run out so if I do want an adjustment think I have to pay £150 so not too bad..i also joined slimming world a few weeks ago and lost 8lbs so far so i am getting all the nutriants i need xx yeah i am enjoying it, dnt feel like I am brewing a bubba yet but i totally feel in love everytime i see it on a scan and yep, I am going to find out..i really want a girl but i know il have a boy hahaha out of all my cousins and sister, there is only 1 girl and 10 boys so odds are against me haha xxx due date is 4th of February so I have quite a while yet but sure it will come round quick... i will keep you posted hun eekk xxxx

Bling Babe

Hhahaa thanks hun, I dont know how its going to effect me when I get a big bump as it might tighten up my band, I havent had it defilled yet as I am able to eat enough and not throw up - my cover has run out so if I do want an adjustment think I have to pay £150 so not too bad..i also joined slimming world a few weeks ago and lost 8lbs so far so i am getting all the nutriants i need xx yeah i am enjoying it, dnt feel like I am brewing a bubba yet but i totally feel in love everytime i see it on a scan and yep, I am going to find out..i really want a girl but i know il have a boy hahaha out of all my cousins and sister, there is only 1 girl and 10 boys so odds are against me haha xxx due date is 4th of February so I have quite a while yet but sure it will come round quick... i will keep you posted hun eekk xxxx
Aw how exciting I’m really pleased your enjoying the pregnancy and glad all is going well with your band, well done on the 8lb loss that’s over half a stone.... fantastic, I’m keeping everything crossed you get your little girl, oh I’m am excited, you can’t beat a little bubba 💓😘x

Bling Babe

Bling Babe

😍

x.Nicky.x

Aw how exciting I’m really pleased your enjoying the pregnancy and glad all is going well with your band, well done on the 8lb loss that’s over half a stone.... fantastic, I’m keeping everything crossed you get your little girl, oh I’m am excited, you can’t beat a little bubba 💓😘x

Ty beaut, wedding is booked for 5th Sept 2020 so I dnt wana put on to much weight during pregnancy lol how are you finding your surgery, do you ever struggle? Il keep you posted when I know eekk xx

Bling Babe

Bling Babe

Ty beaut, wedding is booked for 5th Sept 2020 so I dnt wana put on to much weight during pregnancy lol how are you finding your surgery, do you ever struggle? Il keep you posted when I know eekk xx
Oh wow the wedding is booked, such a lovely time for you both, can’t wait to see those pictures 💞
I’m good thank you, yes I struggle every day, especially at work because Percy, my pouch will happily tolerate sweets, chocolates, cakes and biscuits which all our patients bring in for us, luckily I only work 4 days a week because each and every one of those is a battle with my head, days I win others I lose!! I could easily graze all day on the wrong food, I had lost 8 and a half stone but put on 5.5lb in Skegness beginning of June, I managed to loss 1.7lb 2 weeks ago but I’m certain that will be back on when I weigh again on Tuesday, I’d like to have got the extra off before we go to St. Lucia in just over 3 weeks but don’t think that’s going to happen. I’m still going to the gym and doing home workout’s too and definitely seeing muscle definition now (which weighs heavier).
I down from a size 24 to a size 8 which is mind blowing, I love buying clothes. I have no regrets whatsoever, even when I do struggle, it’s the best thing I’ve ever done, I feel so much fitter now.
I am having a problem with my legs they just “don’t want to work” my wls surgeon thinks is muscle wastage, I’m not so sure, he says my body is drawing protein from my muscles but I have at least 100g of protein most days, my local hospital are also investigating and my surgeon wants me to continue with local investigations so we will see what that throws up, I have an MRI of my spine on Thursday.
Thank you for asking sorry I’ve rambled a lot xx

Sarnie

x.Nicky.x

Just got back from another and final holiday before bubba comes x x x hope all are ok

Attachments

• 20190921_103345.jpg
    20190921_103345.jpg
    6.9 MB · Views: 8
  • 20190926_181413.jpg
    20190926_181413.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 8
  • 20190926_181320.jpg
    20190926_181320.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 9
  • 20190926_181244.jpg
    20190926_181244.jpg
    8.3 MB · Views: 9
  • 20190925_190148.jpg
    20190925_190148.jpg
    8.4 MB · Views: 10
  • 20190922_220833.jpg
    20190922_220833.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
  • 20190922_202808.jpg
    20190922_202808.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 8
  • 20190921_103617.jpg
    20190921_103617.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 7
  • 20190921_103429.jpg
    20190921_103429.jpg
    10.5 MB · Views: 7
  • 20190921_103500.jpg
    20190921_103500.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 7

Bling Babe

Holiday looks lovely and you look amazin, your getting a little bump now, how cute is that :hugs:I can’t remember if you said you other have was convinced you were having a boy or girl now? Xx

x.Nicky.x

Ty lovely, yh little bump growing now. Thought boy, wanted girl but we r having a boy lol I am excited and happy now but when ww found out I was a bit gutted hahaa xxx holiday was georgous, so relaxing. How you been bbe? Xx

Bling Babe

Ty lovely, yh little bump growing now. Thought boy, wanted girl but we r having a boy lol I am excited and happy now but when ww found out I was a bit gutted hahaa xxx holiday was georgous, so relaxing. How you been bbe? Xx
I’m great thank you, 4 weeks home from St. Lucia and almost half a stone heavie, I’m afraid Percy pouch is far to tolerant with the wrong foods xx

Sarnie

Sarnie