• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My last ever....

Thanks John, I had my bypass on 10th June. Goin brilliantly and have already lost 18.5lbs
I have no summery clothes and probably a waste of money to buy any just yet as shrinking so quickly.
What stage are you this on life changing madness?

Haha! I say this to myself almost every week. I can not wait to wear pretty maxi dresses and stuff that means I can have my arms out!

This is such a great thought! I've just finished work & thought argh what am I going to wear that's cool and look nice at the same time! H x

I'm 5 stone & 3 clothes sizes down and didn't suffer as much yesterday in the heat as I usually do (so when the last 5 stone go it should be even better!)

As for getting arms out - being a bit of an elderly bird, my HUGE bingo wings are preventing that (I knew to expect them but the sheer size has taken me by surprise!!) but in the scheme of things that's nothing!!

Roll on summer 2014 I say

Well I'm only 31, and my wings are a sight to behold! I actually think I might be able to fly, lol! I've lost six stone, and there is no chance of me wearing anything that exposes my arms! Even tshirts are a problem now, because my body is a size 20, but my arms still think they are a wobbly size 28. But hey, I knew it would happen, and its worth it.

Hot and sweaty summer in huge cover up clothing!

I'm with you on that! :D roll on summer 2014 - might actually enjoy it for once! Can't wait to wear a skirt instead of trousers...

Totally hear you! Going for gastric band in 4 weeks and cannot wait until the sun returns next year. Being overweight, one sweats in places that one should not!!! Roll on summer 2014. Although Xmas will be good with skinny jeans on!

Back