• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

One new thing!

I am always hot and sweaty, even in the winter. If I put a winter coat on cos I am cold I only have it on about 10 mins before I am hot and sweaty and then I have to take it off again. It is so embarrassing when people say "are you not cold?" while I am stood there hot and bothered.
Sooooo,
I am looking forward to being able to wear clothes for the right weather and being hopefully having lots more energy to enjoy my children instead of mummy always being tired.
Theresa x

Thats exactly how I was too :eek: and its amazing how quickly its changed........I feel the cold now and when I go out I really wrap up well! Your turn will come hun :D XX

Maz i'm the same as you really i am now wearing jeans (for the 1st time in prob 20+ years) and tops that stop at the waistband and love the fact that i don't have to wear a long baggy coat to hide the lumps and bumps. Its also great to be able to keep up with my energetic dog who is now benefiting from my bypass by getting extra long walks xx

I would love to be able to wear high heels. Right now if I could I would put them on and walk right out of here as my old man is asleep on the sofa and I only get to see him one night a week at the moment.

Put the heels on and kick him!

So many wishes and i'm hearing everything you all said...

Zionaka, you struck a chord with me. Before my journey began i brought a size 16 leather skirt and can't imagine it ever fitting although i know it will... My friend also gave me a beautiful size 16 leather jacket which i cannot wait to be able to wear :) But like you i want to get on the back of a motorbike and feel the power and the speed. My big brother has a bike and a few biking buddies who may let lil old me have a go if i ever get thin enough i won't worry about doing a wheelie :)

I never ever thought i'd wear leggings, especially while i still have a good 5 stone to shift but i do wear them tucked into my boots with a long top on... My next step? Dunno but each month there's a new achievement, a new milestone achieved :)

Hold onto your dreams because they will become a reality everybody xx

Back