• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

One new thing!

Big an Bouncy

What one new thing are you looking forward to doing when you feel 'happy in your skin'.
Mine may seem very simple to some,to walk to the shops in jeans and a tee shirt!No coat or long top to cover up the lumps and bumps,no sweating in the summer,hiding indoors.Maz x

Hmm thats so difficult to pick just one thing! I think it would have to be being able to enjoy a plane journey without worrying about the selt belt or the size of the seats or not being able to fit into the loo. I love going on holiday but the plane journey spoils it for me. Hmmmmmm.....Ive got about a gazillion more things though :D XX

Id say mine is been able to walk without been in so much pain,I do love walking but just haven't managed to so thats the most thing that I'm looking forward to, boots on and going further each time xxxxx

I want to be able to jog along the seafront, there are many new daring things I wanna do for charity when i hit my target. My boyfriend has MD and I want to raise loads for them

Mine was achieved last week - wearing a pair of leggings tucked in knee length boots and a top that stopped at my waist (ie. not covering my stomach or hips and not looking like something the dog dragged in!

hi maz i know what you mean mine is to simply walk into any shope and be able to buy an item of clothing. i'm a 32-34 at the moment and even evans is a trial to buy in most times!

Athough not at target I have already achieved mine.

It was to go on holiday, and besides getting the tray down, also not be too embarrassed in a cossie.

It was lovely to go to the wardrobe of an evening an pick the first thing then wear it, instead of getting everything out and not being happy with anything.

There are so many things isnt there, but want so much to be able to run up and down stairs as many times in one day as i like without it feeling like iv just climbed mount everest lol ............from when i can do that then i will be able to pretty much do all the other things iv only dreamt off xxx

I've acheived quite a few of the things i wanted to be able to do and often take them for granted now, but there is still one thing that i take great pleasure in and thats being able to cross my legs ! I finally feel "ladylike" !!

likewise I have many "must do's", but to pick just one???

I'd love to get into a pair of black leather trousers size 14 (or 12 in my wildest dreams) with a pair of killer heels and a slinky/ sexy top. I'd also love to ride pillion on a motor bike and feel the wind blowing through my hair..............ahh bliss, I would have arrived!

I've got a list as long as my arm of things I want to do or be able to do with greater ease. Impossible to pick one.
You learn to cope, at this size, well I do anyway. I get on alright, or so I tell myself. You find ways around obstacles, you grow a thick skin to withstand all the stupid comments and looks, you use self deprecating humour to deflect from any possible unkind remarks, you do your best to look and feel nice.. but deep inside you're dying a little every day. As far as I'm concerned everything will get better after my op and I will be given my first chance at a real, active life. Bring on the hard work, I'm ready!

Back