• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My last fat birthday

Fashionably Late

is a skinny size XS & 6!
Today I turned 34 years old and I am so excited to know that no matter what, this will be my last fat birthday in this horrible fat suit. My husband has agreed that we will do whatever is necessary if my NHS funding doesn't come through by my 35th birthday.

It was a huge weight off my shoulders. I cannot wait to be the mother and wife I have always wanted to be.

Thank you both so much! I knew the people here would understand how I was feeling.

001.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy Birthday to You!!! I know what you mean about birthdays, I turn 36 next month and I just realised that my last birthday was my last fat birthday. This one I get to celebrate with over 8stone gone! Cheers to you hun and I hope your wls dreams come true and next birthday sees you with a happy, healthy new life!

Nic:D

Happy birthday! hope you have a great day and here's to a new slim you for your 35th birthday too! xxxx

happy birthday and im with you on that one i have my op on weds a month before my 46th birthday so roll on my slimmer 47th .have a good day an fingers crossed for speedy funding xx:bestwishes::bestwishes:

Back