• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Last Fat Birthday

Hannah2

Focus forward rather than looking back! Big changes will happen quickly after your op.

FeeBee

Good luck on the 27th. Take some photos if you haven't already so that you can see where you started from :)

Hannah2

Hope it goes ok. Posting on here kept me going. I was scared to start it as I didn't think I would be able to do it - it is amazing what we can do when we need and want to!

Want2b3

Visualise your next new slim you birthday @Jo-1958 because you will get their:)

Suffolk Joy

Good luck on 27th. I assume you are on a milk diet or equivalent so you are nearly there. Just focus on the new opportunities this surgery will bring to you. My date is not until 25 April but I am already imagining buying a new outfit for a family Christmas gathering. I normally avoid them but as I will be thinner I am sure my confidence levels will be higher. Keep posting so we can support and read about your journey.

SJ x

Jo-1958

Hello joy,

Yes I am good thanks. Having quite a lot of sickness and can't seem to eat much, but I am glad I had it done.
I have lost 4 and half stone so far.

Hope you are well

Suffolk Joy

Hello joy,

Yes I am good thanks. Having quite a lot of sickness and can't seem to eat much, but I am glad I had it done.
I have lost 4 and half stone so far.

Hope you are well

Wow! 4.5 stone is brilliant. I would love to see my weight shifting as quickly. I have had no sickness or vomiting since the op which is the first period of time since I had the band put in in Aug 2006. Its not nice being ill after meals or with me it was after drinks, meals or just because I breathed! All I will say is get your teeth checked as after 11 years of vomiting and regurgitating my enamel is much the worse for wear due to acid erosion. Next big thing for me is to conquer the fear of the dentist chair!

SJ x