• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My last thread for a bit

chezez

Hello angels well I'm in hospital tomorrow and have my op on Friday, all my arms ar tingling think thats nerves as Ive been OK, its the same feeling I used to get on Xmas eve when Santa had been lol excited and scared.I have all my bag packed well except my huge pj's got 2 sizes up to accommodate a swollen belly lol. TBH I don't know what I'm going to like tomorrow or Friday just hope my blood pressure don't go up and I'm not sick or faint lol. I have a very special Xmas card from my 4 month old grandson its got his pic on it and I'm taking that with me to make me smile and remember why I'm doing all this so that I will be around to see him grow when the pain hits me. I will come on as soon as I'm home think that will be Mon or Tues good luck to all who are having theirs done love to you all and a thank you.

Cheryl xxxxx

[FONT=&quot]Good luck Cheryl [/FONT]

good luck sweets xxx

Good luck hun! We'll be thinking of you. xx

All the very best to you and sending warmest wishes as always, love and hugs xxx

Best wishes, hope you are home soon xx

Good luck!!! Xxx

Good luck x x

Good Luck, wishing you much love xxx

Hope everything goes wonderfully smoothly for you Cheryl and youre soon back on here telling us all how great you feel :)
Hugs xx

Wishing you all the best for your op....you will be back here before you know it and there will be your own little spot on the loosers bench :D XX

Good luck!! Xxx

Sending you best wishes for your op and hope it's as smooth and painfree as possible!

Back