• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My lunch 2day. What do u think?

Andrea73

I went to pizza hut buffet today with the family and asked for a Childs portion which they were happy to do. Anyway I had one slice of pizza, 2 cherry tomatoes, beetroot and sum other salad. I also has a wee spoonful of pasta.

I'd be interested to see what others think about this amount. Is it alot???? I'm now about 18 months out and really couldn't have eaten anymore but I still worry that I ate too much

Love to hear your thoughts x

I could definately eat more than that!

I went to one today too and had 3 slices of pizza, couple of dessertspoons of sweetcorn and same of bacon bits. So yours definitely doesnt sound too much!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Yeah I can eat more too. I think everyone is different tho.

I hoped you enjoyed it sounds lovely just reading your post lol

Jo
xx

i could of eaten around 3 bits maybe even 4!!!!!! xxx

pizza is one of the foods that make me sick now post op. a few mins after i eat any amt of it and I need to throw up

thanks for all ur replies, its really interesting how we can all eat different foods and amounts

Kevin, I tried the sunday buffet at Toby Carvery which is basically your roast meats, yorkshire puddings, pots and veg. I never managed much then either!! It is good though. I just asked for a childs portion again and they were fine about it.

hi all, i went to an Harvister had the salad then only ate half the chicken and a couple of the chips and gave the rest away

rich

Back