• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!
I'm doing good thanks, had a lazy day yesterday so I'm off to Tesco just for a mooch and some milk powder...might treat myself to a drink in the café.

Well .... after being disappointed with no loss this week! I still am happy that I am able to exercise and had a non scale victory today .... my work trousers that were so tight pre op now don't even stay on and it's safe to say last week I had to purchase some more 2 sizes down xxx

Attachments

• IMG_1423.JPG
    IMG_1423.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 25
well its odd because something about the op has been very freeing in my head but don't feel full and still hungry. make sure I walk twice a day so ?????

well its odd because something about the op has been very freeing in my head but don't feel full and still hungry. make sure I walk twice a day so ?????

I didn't get the real Full feeling until I started the soft food stage .... so as long as you haven't started them early and have stuck to your guidelines... I'm sure everything is fine. It's completely different now that I am on soft foods and have twice been so full it's uncomfortable had to lie down! It's all about learning your limits! Once you've experienced that sensation you will def learn to stop just before your full! Although your mind is telling you OMG this is delicious, your new stomach is done.
Are you on this stage yet? Xx

Looking fantastic @Carby2barbie I kept my old favourite jeans and it's a fantastic visual aid ;)

WEIGH DAY UPDATE!!!

Soooo after loosing nothing last week!!!

4lbs off this week!! :)

Total loss of 3stone 1lb yay!!!

I have 16weeks to my best friends wedding where I am bridesmaid and it is so lovely not having that battle in my mind of dread! Off on holiday next week! So off to buy some clothes that fit but obvisouly don't want to spend a lot of money because they won't be fitting for much longer!

Hope everyone is well! Happy Sunday xxx

Well done!

No weigh in update this week as I'm holidaying on greece! Which is bloody lovely!!!
Everything is very lovely here ...... the hardest part is the eating as I had only gone on to the 'normal' food stage the week before I came. We are all inclusive, which I thought would be easier as you wouldn't be going to restaurants and then leaving the majority, so in this case you can take what you like. But I'm struggling with getting a balanced meal as the meat seems so tough.
Although I have been advised to go sugar free, it's proving difficult as the Greeks don't seem to do sugar free.
So boiled egg or peanut butter on toast for breakie.
Salad for lunch.
Pasta and cheese for dinner.
The occasional tiny ice cream and iced lemon slush!
Hope your al well!

Attachments

• IMG_1696.JPG
    IMG_1696.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 9
I'm so nearly in the 14 stone bracket!!!

Weighed in today at 15stone exactly!!

I have 15weeks until I'm a bridesmaid but only 5weeks until I have to try the dress on in front of people!! So after a lovely relaxing holiday I need to find the motivation to get my arse to the gym and swimming!

Good morning everyone!!!

This week I have tried to eat a little more as I was getting worried that maybe I wasn't eating enough! I don't tend to snack as I don't feel hungry for it! But I was wandering what everyone else eats and portion size?? As some days I have the same as the day before because I enjoyed it so much! Is this ok??? Or should I be mixing it up more??
Also I only managed the gym once this week! So will try for more next week!

I was sooo anxious about getting on the scales this morning because I had eaten more.... but I can finally say I AM IN THE 14s!!! But not only am I in the 14s I am on the single figure side!!

Weighing in at 14st 8lbs!!! 6lbs this week!! What a great feeling!!! 4lbs off the 4stone mark what a great feeling!!!

Hope your all doing well!!

Xxxx

Hi,
Great going, can't believe it is only 2 months since your op.
Ian

Congratulations! Excellent work!

Back