• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my new goal please look great cause h4h

lurve2laugh

just to let u all know that ive just had my approval from help the heros that my sponsored walk has had the go ahead. i will be doing the pen y fan in breacon (you can check it out on google) which our army lads have to do on exercise its mega hard and only a few meters short of being a mountain so im told i would really be greatful if you would sponsor me you can do it ...online it only takes a few seconds to help a really great cause and something that is close to my heart as my hubby is in the army. This is my gift to them as ive been given this gift of losing weight thanks to my bypass and getting fit and im so putting it to good use. i never thought ithat i would be able to do anything like this i had my op in august this year and ive turned my life totally around just shows you what we can achieve once weve been givien this new lease of life. im hoping to raise £5000 every penny will help i would just like to say a big thank you in advance. www.bmycharity.com/tinacallaway just click on this and it will direct you to my page where you can make a donation. thank you all once again.

Back