• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

MY NEW START PRE OP

Podgie

Hi guys after reading the forums and speaking to a few people, Iv been told to start my cut down with food now.
I was up to see Mr Balipuri on the 31st jan and Iv been put on the endoscopy list :)(Im having a bypass):D. I also have to lose 5kg by then too. So instead of been totally freaked out by not able to eat my normal food Im doing it now.

I was going to go to weight watchers but I already know the diet and Im sure if I get stuck wiv somat you would all help me anyway. So I got on the Drs scales today and weighed in at 153.2kg. As you can see my start weight was 159kg. Thankfully Im heading in the right direction.:superwoman:

My plan is to eat smaller portions and do at least 15mins a day on my excersice bike (may not sound alot but it all helps).:character00116:

I will keep you all posted as I progress into the new slimmer me:bliss::bliss::bliss:

Hello there

Good luck on your journey. I didnt have too do the pre op diet ( cancellation) but I was going to do what u have done (cut down little by little so not a shock too the system) Good luck to ya and hope u get a date soon xxx

Good luck hun, i'm doing the same and i'm yet to get me call back but i think it is in april so i'm cutting down now.

Sounds like a definite plan! It really will be worth it & will make things so much easier to cope with on the pre-op diet & post-op diet if you can start implementing small changes now. Well done! xxx

Good luck with your plan... I'm crossing 'everything' for you.
Love and hugs xxx

Back