• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Finally my new year will start the right way !!

yummymummytobe

well id like to say hello to everyone my name is Lisa im 43 married with 2 beautiful boys aged 12 & 9. I have been reading all your posts for weeks & i have got to say they have been so informative, thank you all so much. Well im having my gastric bypass on 13 Jan 2011 under mr el hassini @ the princess royal...frightened yes .... excited oh yes i can honestly say 2011 is going to be my year !! I start the dreaded pre op on new years day which i hope will be the 1st day of the rest of my life !

Welcome Lisa :welcome2:

Congratulations and best wishes for your op on the 13th January and good luck with starting the pre op diet ... 2011 is going to be your year:fingerscrossed:

For some reason your previous posts were automatically moderated, should be okay from here.:)

Hello and welcome to the site. I have my wls on the 13th January too, unless its cancelled again. Great news xxx

Welcome yummymummy good luck with ur surgery will look forward to following ur journey ur b a yummy mummy for sure 2011 I'm hoping to b one too lol xx

hiya and welcome, not long to wait now same as our lovely sugga, looking forward to watching 2011 becoming your year xxxx

Hi Lisa and Welcome to the forum!

The guys and gals on here will soon make you feel at home, feel free to ask anything, someone is bound to pop in and offer help or advice.

Good Luck with your upcoming surgery in January. And wishing you a very Happy Christmas as well as a wonderful 2011.

Love and Best wishes Kat x

Hi and :welcome: to this fantastic forum. You'll find lots of very knowledgeable and experienced peeps here who are happy to answer any questions and provide amazing support! Good luck with your op and here's to 2011!! xx

With every good wish for your WLS Journey xx

:welcome2::welcome2::welcome2::welcome2:

Wishing you all the very best on your journey...

Love and hugs xxx:)

Hi and welcome. Best wishes for your upcoming surgery.
Grace xxx

hi and welcome. good luck for the 13th

Good luck on your surgery! And the pre- op isn't too bad, just make the blender your best friend! Lol. I had my bypass Dec 15th. I hope everything goes smoothly for you!

Shallon

:welcome2::welcome2::welcome2::welcome2:

Good luck with your surgery and wishing you a speedy recovery.

Thank you all for really warm welcome. Well the dream came the reality today when i passed my pre op assessment must admit i was on a high when i left the hospital this morning x

Back