• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My night out.

Maximoosh

So I went to san carlo for my sisters birthday last night.... Didn't go too well. I started by ordering my one and only glass of wine... This seemed to go down well although blimey it seemed strong! I proceeded to order minestrone followed by scallops.... I stupidly accepted a taste of my wife's lobster ravioli and I think this is where my plans started to fall down. Because of the size of the bowl me soup was in I misjudged how much I could have.... I very soon found myself in the toilet throwing up... Gave my wine to my sister and left the restaurant in massive pain. Had to stop on the way home to throw up again! Not a pleasant evening at all.

so sorry to hear that,i guess its something easily done hope your feeling a little better now

So I went to san carlo for my sisters birthday last night.... Didn't go too well. I started by ordering my one and only glass of wine... This seemed to go down well although blimey it seemed strong! I proceeded to order minestrone followed by scallops.... I stupidly accepted a taste of my wife's lobster ravioli and I think this is where my plans started to fall down. Because of the size of the bowl me soup was in I misjudged how much I could have.... I very soon found myself in the toilet throwing up... Gave my wine to my sister and left the restaurant in massive pain. Had to stop on the way home to throw up again! Not a pleasant evening at all.

take things in moderation dont forget you only have a small pouch not as massive one like you did before. but i bet you some money ill do the exactly the same as you once ill have my surgery :D

Back