• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What do you drink on a night out??

OK, well I guess it depends what you had and when you had it. Your profile says you were planning a band on 7th October - if that is what you had then I would personally wait a little longer before trying alcohol out, but you could probably drink a small amount. If you had something more invasive such as a sleeve or bypass then I would wait until I had at least had a post-op appointment at about 8 weeks and a chance to discuss the issue with the surgeon.

Before I get a torrent of but she didnt say she just wanted banders to answer replies. The post op advice for this subject is very different for the band than for the bypass for instance - where many are advised not to drink for a year post op.

This question is posted in the band section and is asking what us banders that drink alcohol have post op. Kells has said she had the op 11 days ago! and will be going out in two weeks.

I appreciate you may not have know Kells situation but people don't come on here to justify why they haven't updated their profile, or why they should be asking a question. They are looking for support or information from those in a similar situation :D

I went to a beer festival last saturday. I drank red wine all night ouch!!!

I decided on red cos pre band used to drink white and seemed to drink it quicker. Didn't make any difference with the red ha ha.

I think as long as no fizz you are ok. I. Was thinking of having vodka with half an orange and water and ice.

Red wine is too strong for a full night out!

Enjoy your night x x

Back