• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my pre op

mandyl

hiya
done my pre op.
really enjoyed it was exciting. place was heaving at first but only 3 of us doing pre ops,the rest where seing the consultant.
was really interesting even having my neck measured! asked about mrsa which is fine . i saw a lady anaesathist which im ashamed to say i never really thought about,she said she works thursdays so u never know be cool to have a lady. xx

glad all went well.
good luck with diet.

hiya
done my pre op.
really enjoyed it was exciting. place was heaving at first but only 3 of us doing pre ops,the rest where seing the consultant.
was really interesting even having my neck measured! asked about mrsa which is fine . i saw a lady anaesathist which im ashamed to say i never really thought about,she said she works thursdays so u never know be cool to have a lady. xx

Mandy, why did they measure your neck?????

going to be trying milk diet only for a week though. have to see how my stones react. even nurse didnt know why he wanted neck measurement but i dont mind. only 3 pre oppers rest seing guy but place was heaving. me with guy one lady with chris and other poor lady now needs sleep study so she wont be having hers on the 15th now.xx

going to be trying milk diet only for a week though. have to see how my stones react. even nurse didnt know why he wanted neck measurement but i dont mind. only 3 pre oppers rest seing guy but place was heaving. me with guy one lady with chris and other poor lady now needs sleep study so she wont be having hers on the 15th now.xx

If there's a vacancy on 15 November...I'll have it!!!

If there's a vacancy on 15 November...I'll have it!!!
oh spikey i should have said yeah i know someone who will have it. chris pring though i think if that matters xx

Glad it went well for you Mandy, can't see milk diet affecting your gall stones though, usually fatty stuff makes em play up. Here's me with fingers crossed for you that all goes well xxx

great to hear all went so well. You can feel your excitement through what you write. Am so excited for you too hun. Not long now.xxxxx

Glad it went well for you Mandy, can't see milk diet affecting your gall stones though, usually fatty stuff makes em play up. Here's me with fingers crossed for you that all goes well xxx
thanks hun. other dr in hospital said i wasnt allowed a drop of fat so i will have to just see what happens. have got other diet but milk one more straight forward for my tiny brain lol.xx

Back