• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Progress so Far

Ameeno

Hello Everyone,

I have to admit, haven't been on this forum much since getting my sleeve on the 15th of August.

Since then I immediatly lost about 7kg.

When I came back to the UK I weighed 98.5kg (from 105.5KG)

My BMI was just 35.5 so quite low for WLS.

Since then its been a bit strange. I had a 2 week stall where i gradually lost some weight, and slowly introduced "proper" food.

I probably wasn't the best cos I ate solid food as soon as 2 and a half weeks after surgery (well chewed).

I also recently started cycling to work (8 miles each way) burning a total of 1200 calories a day commuting and I don't really watch what i eat i just eat less.

Today i weighed myself at 90KG exactly and I still have 20KG to go until my ideal weight.

Its been two months and my progress has been a bit on the slow side (15.5kg in 2 months) but I feel like I'll get there eventually.

How are you doing?

Sorry I don't visit much. I found my pre Op planning/reading/research was a lot more intense than my post op just living with it (OMG what have I done to my body) mentality,

Hi Ameeno glad all went well and you are losing the weight, keep up the good work. x

Back