• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Story so far

zooboo

Hi everyone

So it's been just over a month now since I had my band. I'm feeling great, I've had no problems at all and I've just been weighed and I've lost 1st and 1lb and that's without any restriction.

I'm due to haven first fill on the 18th Jan I'm bit worried but I'm sure I'll be ok.

I hope everyone had a great Xmas and wish you all a happy new year. Zoe x

Well done Zoe.

Don't worry about the fill at all it will be ok.

I was a bit worried but for no reason. My first fill took about 10 minutes because I had a lot of scar tissue so after a bit of pressing about was in on the second go.. Since then fills have been a couple of minutes. The more fat we lose the easier it is ha ha x x

I wont say "dont worry" cos I know that really doesn't help. I think its natural to do so because we just don't know how it will be for us.

My first fill was a little tricky as they couldn't find the port, my 2nd was a breeze. I had my 3rd last week which was completely different to the others cos my port has moved at least a couple of inches and twisted. Even then, its only been uncomfortable.

Glad to hear you're doing ok and well done on the weight loss - isn't it great to be a loser :)

Hey hun I have my first fill on the 14th and feel a little nervous too but very excited. I am happy to be out of the soft stage but feel a little lost with what to eat its weird I've been on and off diets for so long that if someone doesn't tell me what to eat I have no clue :D I've found my fitness pal which helping loads. How are u finding it all??

CONGRATULATIONS on the weight loss!! Xx

Thank you ladies. All your messages mean a lot and I'm very grateful for all your advice and stories.

Ellen I've basically nearly become a vegetarian apart from the odd bit of fish. I've been eating (apart from bloody soups) smooties made with slimfast powder and fruit, veggie stew, sweet potato dishes, bubble n squeak, lots of quorn in chilli, cottage pie, keema and lots of other mince like dishes. I've also enjoyed the odd packet of super noodles. I've tried to keep away from white potatoes too. For a little treat ill have a packet of quavers ?. I've tried to make one ot dinners as I can't do the eat protein first then veg then carb rule. I like to mix it up a bit. Hope that helps.

Back