• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Progress so far

Juliet5792

Well Fridays are my weigh days so hopped on the scale today to find that i have lost a pound this week. The weight seems to be coming off slowly and steadily at a pound per week. I'm religiously writing down my food which tells me that i'm eating what i think is too much - e.g. a whole bagel and 2 scrambled eggs for brekkie. I'm feeling a little restriction but have booked in for my third fill on 15th Aug as i'm still hungry between meals & snacking on loads of fruit inbetween meals (even though i want doughnuts/cakes etc i'm avoiding:D).

Just thought i'd share my experiences so far, since i started on May 2nd with the pre op diet i've lost a total of 1 stone. Hopefully i'll really be able to start making some progress after my 3rd fill.

phatmomma

I hope your fill gets you to the sweet spot banders all need. Well done on your loss so far and also congrats on keeping on the straight and narrow when the cakes n stuff are calling you xxx