• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Ramblings...

St A's! Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!! It WILL happen now hun! Room 420 was a lucky room for me. I am so made up for you - you deserve this special treatment so much. Am thrilled for you - thrilled. As I have said before, I felt I had been on a major surgery mini-break during my stay xxxxxx

That's great news. I am glad things are falling into place for you. Hope it goes without a hitch this time.

Good luck.

Alex that's great. You get the private experience you craved. Much love and best wishes coming your way xx

Thank you everyone! I am actually getting rather excited. LOL! Me, I'm a private hospital, can you believe it?! They say I will be able to go home on Friday or Saturday, well, I will "eek" it out until Saturday!! Haha! Now, don't worry I'm not taking liberties; it's just so my mum will be able to collect me. The hospital is miles and miles away from where I live and for safety reasons I think it's best.

The last couple of days I have unable to sleep. It's crazy. The upside is that I have found drama series on Radio 4 Extra, it's remarkable! I have been listening to some classic Sherlock Holmes and other incredibly voiced, programming! My new obsession me thinks!

I am in room 420!!!! Hahaha! Can you believe it?!

Good Luck Alex!! xxx :D

Sending you LOADS OF LOVE today Alex, you go get 'em with your naughty sleeve! Not long now! So thrilled that your day has finally come and wishing you a hassle free surgery, fluffy pillows, rest and relief from all your hassles.
Looking forward to hearing about how it all went and travelling through the next chapter with you.

Stacey X

Thank you both.

Stacey, it seems like forever since I have seen you around the forum. How are you doing?

Crossing all my toes and fingers that there are no delays this time.

I am sure it will all go smoothly.

See you on the other side.

Bless you APOSTIVE, I have been to see little Emmy today I have been in a 24hr shift so just finished this morning, down to daughters then came back 1/2 hour ago. knackered. I hope everything goes well today you deserve the best and the est you shall have, Will be praying for that skilled hand to undo all the work that hads been so letting you and your body down xx

Hi Alex glad that everything is now working out for you Im so happy for you, you well deserve it after all you have been through. Hope it all goes well and they get it all sorted. All the best x

I am in room 420!!!! Hahaha! Can you believe it?!

OMG! Really?! Amazing. Hahaha! Lucky room! My nurses were Derek (nights) and Jean (day). You are in very good hands. I am so thrilled for you Alex and so hope it went well, and that we'll hear from you when you are up to it. xxxxx

Good morning Alex, I hope your are all done and dusted my friend. Lets hope this is the start of a new life, so that you can spend as much time as possible with your lovely family. I hope you heal quickly and feel much better quickly. Speedy recovery xxxxxx

It's done!! I am exhausted but happy. Not in too much pain, mostly wind. I am sipping water but Mr Reddy wants me to move on to yoghurt and jelly so we can be sure the pouch is working.

woo hoo !! well done Apostive! your day has finally come
im soo happy for you!
now rest your head on pillows made of the softest clouds and clean crisp cotton sheets
look forward very much to your next post x

I am much more or a lurker than a poster but I have been following this thread and I am so, so pleased for you that they finally took action.

You are an absolute inspiration and I hope things go well from now on for you x

Back