• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My singing

witchingmoon

I added a youtube link before to me singing run and so thought I would share the new youtube video of me singing I dreamed a dream. If you remember the one I did before you will see a diffrence in my photo... as its almost 11stone lighter.

Vikki singing I dreamed a dream - YouTube

amazing honey! and you look stunning!!! well done :) xxx

Your voice is just beautiful. Are you pro? if not you should be. You are looking incredible too. I think I've said before but you are such a big inspiration to me because we started in similar places weight wise and if I've lost nearly 11 stone at only 8 months out I will be over the moon. You must be thrilled :) x

Your voice is just beautiful. Are you pro? if not you should be. You are looking incredible too. I think I've said before but you are such a big inspiration to me because we started in similar places weight wise and if I've lost nearly 11 stone at only 8 months out I will be over the moon. You must be thrilled :) x

Hi hun, Thanks I am over the moon but still got more to go and need that kick start again.
I am not pro no I have always wanted to be on the stage in the west end but size and confidence have been a big stopping reason. Also would have no clue how to get a job doing what I love.
You will be surprised at how much you lose I was told to aim for 10stone in the first 12 months by my team so have gone over that. Good luck hun x

You're looking fab, Vikki and your singing is beautiful as before.

I hope your new svelte look gives you the confidence to pursue your singing ambition more.

What an absolutely beautiful voice!!! I was only going to have a quick listen, but found I couldn't stop not until the song was actually over, you really have a wonderful talent... And many congratulations on a great weight loss xx

Hi hun, Thanks I am over the moon but still got more to go and need that kick start again.
I am not pro no I have always wanted to be on the stage in the west end but size and confidence have been a big stopping reason. Also would have no clue how to get a job doing what I love.
You will be surprised at how much you lose I was told to aim for 10stone in the first 12 months by my team so have gone over that. Good luck hun x

Thank you. Yes I was told 10 stone in a year to 18 months and then that would probably be it. I'm determined, like you to do better than their predictions. Well I hope you find a way to fulfil your dreams because you certainly have the talent for it. Good luck :D x

Back