• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My life in pictures

Fantastic video! You can already tell sooo much that you have lost a great amount!! Best of luck for the future looking forward to seeing the rest of you journey xx

Great video, really enjooyed. Can honestely see that you have lost a lot already... It's inspiring also because you always have a smile on your face... good luck with everything.

That's brilliant, I might try and do something like that myself, you can really see the difference, well done, Karen x

Fabulous video as others said you can see the difference already............

Felt for a bit in the hospital bed though....only time without a smile.........and no wonder ( I think I'll be sobbing for my mum)

Brilliant well done

Love it PG! It's great :)

H x

Great video Gaz,you can see such a difference already!
In 4 months time you wont know yourself,its like xmas every day you wake up.Life is going to get so much better for you,energy and healthwise.Are the two dark haired girls yours?What is Spookynights?Do you do stuff like Most Haunted!Love it!lol Maz x

Its a brilliant vid of your journey hon and it shows just how far you have come already with you loss x

Fantastic video, Liking the spooky nights, my favourite programmes are Most Haunted and Ghost Hunters, could watch them all day long!!!

Fab Garry, very inspiring, and you can see the difference - well done x

Back