• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A day in a studio - here is me singing

It is absolutely beautiful Vikki xxx

You have an amazing talent. If that's you with a cold... Well wow is all I can say! Xxx

I just managed to get my dongle to behave for long enough to play 2 mins and 50 seconds ...... and that was wayyyy enuf to tell me that you have a FANTASTIC voice and an amazing talent.

I think you also have a wonderful, supportive husband -- where can I find one of these please? (Tee hee!) :p :p

I am sure you would go far on one of the talent shows like The Voice, or BGT or XFactor ..... if you wanted to ..... but not everyone wants to subject themselves to the talent show merrygoround.

I am sure you would go far on one of the talent shows like The Voice, or BGT or XFactor ..... if you wanted to ..... but not everyone wants to subject themselves to the talent show merrygoround.

I did try Xfactor, BGT and the Voice but told no at the first round :cry:
But I think about it and wouldn't really want them to change me as I am not a pop singer. My voice is better with stage songs and I love to sing them as I can perform them with feeling.
Thank you all for your lovely comments xxx

witchingmoon said:
But I think about it and wouldn't really want them to change me as I am not a pop singer. My voice is better with stage songs and I love to sing them as I can perform them with feeling.
Thank you all for your lovely comments xxx

You were turned down because you are too lovely, gifted and unique to enter into there factory creation world.

Your time will come :D

OMG! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Well I know with BGT and X-Factor there is online gossip that suggests they are actually slightly too interested in "crap acts" (the useless, hopeless out of tune no-hopers) for the "entertainment" factor and do sometimes overlook quite decent singers.

Slightly surprised that you also got turned down by The Voice -- but as that has not aired on TV yet none of us have actually seen how "artificial" it might be (whilst pretending NOT to be -- ha ha !!!).

TRY AGAIN, witchingmoon -- some people do get turned down at the 1st audition, and are brave enough to try again and get through 2nd time. :D :D

Also -- did you sing *that* song (the one on your YouTube) clip at any of your previous auditions? Because that one is awesome and I am totally gobsmacked if you got overlooked whilst singing that. :eek:

Best wishes,
Sharon
x

Lovely, it really was. I had goose bumps all up my arms and spine.

You've got a beautiful talent there, thanks for sharing xxx

OMG! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Well I know with BGT and X-Factor there is online gossip that suggests they are actually slightly too interested in "crap acts" (the useless, hopeless out of tune no-hopers) for the "entertainment" factor and do sometimes overlook quite decent singers.

Slightly surprised that you also got turned down by The Voice -- but as that has not aired on TV yet none of us have actually seen how "artificial" it might be (whilst pretending NOT to be -- ha ha !!!).

TRY AGAIN, witchingmoon -- some people do get turned down at the 1st audition, and are brave enough to try again and get through 2nd time. :D :D

Also -- did you sing *that* song (the one on your YouTube) clip at any of your previous auditions? Because that one is awesome and I am totally gobsmacked if you got overlooked whilst singing that. :eek:

Best wishes,
Sharon
x

I did that song at the voice. There were some wonderful singers in my group and non of them got passed the first round. They picked a lady who was loud but not a good singer. Will see how it is when it comes on tv. I don't think it helped I was stuck in my wheel chair as couldn't walk x

Back