• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My sister is such a poppet!

I called my sister yesterday to tell her that I had shimmied into my size 18 jeans (hurrah!). She has just phoned me to say that she has put a pressie in the post for me. The same jeans in a size 16 and a size 14! There's confidence for you!

Love her! xx

Well done! size 18 already, I wish my sister was like your's.
hugs
Sandra

Aww how lovely of her and yep, a huge vote of confidence for you there.
Youre doing really well, big congrats on that xx
Steph xx

Firstly congrat on being able to get into your size 18 jeans, and secondly can I borrow your sister, what a really thoughtful thing to do. I can't wait to hear when you get into those Jeans, keep up the great work.
Bunny x

Hey - I'm the poppet round here lol:)

I knew it wasn't me - only got brothers(don't think they know what presents are!)
Wish I did have a sister - yours is so thoughtful & motivating - she's obviously so proud of you - as are we -
:)Well donexxx

I called my sister yesterday to tell her that I had shimmied into my size 18 jeans (hurrah!). She has just phoned me to say that she has put a pressie in the post for me. The same jeans in a size 16 and a size 14! There's confidence for you!

Love her! xx

Hiya your sister obviousley knows what we all know that you will be shimming in to those size 14's no probs. Well done you should be very proud of yourself and such an inspiration. Janey:D:D:D

Hiya your sister obviousley knows what we all know that you will be shimming in to those size 14's no probs. Well done you should be very proud of yourself and such an inspiration. Janey:D:D:D
Janey, I was just replying to your thread! You have a lovely dad and I have a lovely sister! xx

You're very lucky.. I too have a lovely sister but am not sure how she'll appreciate it if i'm not the fat girl in the family when my turn comes :) :(

What a sweet sister! She knows you'll be in them in no time.

i would love to have a sister like that according to mine im a waste of NHS and tax payers money and should get off my lazy arse ( i work 60 hours a week) and lose weight on my own. its good you have a great support network.x

Back