• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my sister has had her op

mrscinders

Hi i visited my sister yesterday in sunderland royal she looked great considering she.had just had a bypass
few hrs before she was very pale when u.arrived but by the.time i left she had colour in her cheeks

she has txtd me this morning though saying she slept in the chair as she couldnt get into bed with the pain think it was wind every time

she moved it hurt her she reckons she will be home tomorrow the ladies on her ward are all lovely and are going through the same as her so they all understand

iv told her to ask for more peppermint tablets as they helped her yesterday she was walking to and frow from toilet 4hrs after op im just glad shes ok as im sure she is x

i'm glad she's doing ok and the wind is awful isn't it :) better out than in though eh! it's good she has such a caring sister who will be able to help her and support her x hope she has a speedy recovery

That's gr8 news! I couldn't have been happier with the level of care I received at sunderland x

Back