• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

No longer the biggest sister!!!!

simplylucy

I have 2 older sisters. We are very close in age, 36, 34 and me at 33. We were often mistaken for triplets when young as we were always dressed the same!

Since my teenage years I've always been the "big" one. Always laughed off the introductions of the "big little sister". Never in a nasty way, actually was always me saying it to be honest.

Well without being nasty, I'm officially no longer the biggest!!!!

We all stood in a monsoon changing room last Sunday trying on dresses for a ball. We're all a size 12!!! Was hilarious all trying on the same dress at once! So glad our mum was with us, think we took her back a few years!

I've just handed over some knickers (new ones) to my eldest sister, they're a size 14 and too big for me! Boy that felt good! My jeans are smaller than my middle sister, she's quite hippy, we measured the width of our pelvis whilst stood in my bedroom laughing at her trying to get my jeans on!!

Both my sisters have lost a bit of weight since I started my journey, we're all determined not to be "the biggest sister"

We're a fine bunch of sexy ladies, even if I do say so myself.

Love you both "big" sisters!!!! Oh and I will actually weigh less than you one day too! LOL!!

aww what a cute and supportitive family u got and WOW size 12....mega jealous here.

well done :D

well done Lucy....i am in the same situation you were in...well sort of...im the biggest out of my siblings....my sister is a size 8 and my brother is slim and im a size 18...always been the little big sister (im the youngest). You have done amazing...i hope i can lose the weight and be able to feel like you are now xxx

How brilliant you must feel, well done on your success. :)

Thats fantastic. I hope I can post the same story one day.

Its not nice to be the odd one out. My family are all slim and good looking and I have always been the big one. Im the youngest too. My mum worked as a model until she was in her mid thirties so she was obviously slim and goodlooking. My older brother is also a good looking chap although I hate to say it! School friends used to make friends with me so they could come to the house and see him! cheeky things. They all love me very much and I know that but I hope one day to feel like I fit in with them.

x

i am married to one of three brothers and i share the same name as my younger bro in law's wife. to differentiate everyone prefixes 'Big' in front of my name as im older than here but they also get some lolz out of it.....

weird how when u know u r losing weight u dont seem half as bothered anymore....cos u know the tables will be turned soon!

Back