• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my son and the post

betty29

i cant belive my son got the post in and said are you expecting a letter with blue writting on i got really excited thinking this is my op date but no just a letter from saga insurance what a dissapointment ah well another day and no date for me

Oh no how awful having to wait for it to arrive in the post! At Luton hospital I had an appt with the surgeon and he booked the date with me there and then, so I could choose if the date was ok.

Hope you hear soon

Lol...I remember that feeling so well.....I used to wait for the post every day and sometimes I got a letter from Salford Royal and got soooooooo excited and when I opened it they were just changing or confirming an appointment! :eek: Your turn will come XX

thanks everyone it just seems like it will never get here every day you hope it will be in the post but then it comes and i get so dissapointed everyone thinks im mad looking forward to haveing a op but i know it will change my life to walk without a zima frame to play with the grand children go out without haveing to use a scooter i cant wait for that day to arrive

Awww Bless Betty, hoping it will soon be landing on your door mat... a good news appointment.

Thinking of you.

Love and hugs xxx

Back