• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fair rides

Laura b

2011 a new begginning
Hi all gotta share this with u all as I'm so excited.... The last time I went the fair I didn't fit on the rides and this is why i went for surgery Wellllll one of the reasons my sons 7 and always has to ride alone and I always feel so sad for him well today iv been brean I got my son a wristband for the rides at the fun fair he went to go on and wanted me to go on I said son I won't fit the women who was the tendant laughed she said sorry but ive seen bigger ppl fit u will deffo fit so they let me have a free go to prove I would as I was saying no way I'll never fit well to my surprise I fitted :) i got a wrist band and went on everything twice or more lol had so much fun so did my son we laughed I cried (cus I could fit) and it made me realise how thank ful I am for this chance in life 4.5 months post op and nearly 9 stone off :) thank you mr kumar x

That is so amazing Laura, its great seeing all the happy people here :) x

Thanks both I tell u wat I'm on the coach on the way home and I'm so so chuffed I'm grinning from ear to ear it's the best feeling xxx

I can't wait until I can experience this with my 7 year old. Its always made me feel so guilty when he has had to miss out on fun at the fair!

Go you... you are doing so wonderfully well. :)

what an amazing feeling you must have experienced! no wonder you cried. I feel like crying myself! .... and WOW! what a weight loss! absolutely fantastic. what an inspiration! well done you! :)

Thanks all I could cry at the thought of it loved it I did already planning Lego land and a few other places x

Gosh Laura.... have you turned into an adrenaline junkie :eek: What an incredible weight loss. That is fabulous & really made me smile. Your son must be over the moon, bless :)

aw Laura, what a lovely post. it made me cry, i was always too big to go on with my kids, they've all grown up and left home now. But when I have had my op and lost weight I'm taking them all to go ape and i'm going up there with them. then i'm going to make them come to alton towers and I'm going on every ride with them! Enjoy your new life with your son. xxxx

Thats great Laura, I was the same with my little girl in gullivers, poor grandad had to go, but hope soon i will be with her - great story xxx

Congratulations Laura, I can relate to this as I've missed out on all of that with my 2 sons so I'll have to try and make up for it when their kids come along!

Awww Laura - so chuffed for you, glad you had a great time.
Being able to do stuff like this is one of the reasons I pursued surgery. Now I'm planning a girlie weekend in Blackpool with my best mate so I can finally enjoy the Pleasure Beach again.
Sometimes it's the simplest things.
xXx

Louanne79 said:
Awww Laura - so chuffed for you, glad you had a great time.
Being able to do stuff like this is one of the reasons I pursued surgery. Now I'm planning a girlie weekend in Blackpool with my best mate so I can finally enjoy the Pleasure Beach again.
Sometimes it's the simplest things.
xXx

Awww let me know wen u plan on goin as we r also thinking of Blackpool nxt we could meet :)

Me on just a few of the rides one with my son xxx

Attachments

• image-132432652.jpg
    image-132432652.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 31
  • image-2031505445.jpg
    image-2031505445.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 32
  • image-3458741564.jpg
    image-3458741564.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 35
Wow you look amazing :) go you !

I just had to post to this, because this is such a lovely weightloss story. It really touched me, because I always wave my kids on the rides and sit on the sidelines like a spectator, or sit on the side when they go swimming. My little boy is desperate for me to take him swimming and at 10yrs old I have already missed out on so much of this fun years.:cry:

You are an inspiration and I wish you all the best with your fabulous new life xxx

Lovely story from a lovely lady who is rocking this WLS stuff xxx

Chick in the City said:
I just had to post to this, because this is such a lovely weightloss story. It really touched me, because I always wave my kids on the rides and sit on the sidelines like a spectator, or sit on the side when they go swimming. My little boy is desperate for me to take him swimming and at 10yrs old I have already missed out on so much of this fun years.:cry:

You are an inspiration and I wish you all the best with your fabulous new life xxx

Thank you Hun and I so hope it won't b long till ur confident enough to do all the stuff u so want to will ur little boy xxx

Back