• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My strange week-end

J-Mo

:rolleyes:

What a strange week-end I've had. Went to town, did a bit shopping & went for something to eat or nibble in my case.

Came home & my fella (now ex) decided to go to the pub. Came back mortal, started to be an idiot so I packed his things & slung him out (this is the short version).

I'm going to do all of the jobs he's been promising me he'd do for months.

Then I decided to check my weight this morning & I have lost... drum roll ... 42lb's!!!!!!

My goodness, where has it gone?! I can see no difference & my clothes certainly don't feel like I've lost this much.

Is it because the majority of my clothes are stretchy? Even my jeans are stretchy.

42lbs is 3 stone!!!! I'm amazed!!! Delighted!!!

Please someone tell me I'm not dreaming. I'm not going to put all this weight back on again plus more, like I do when I diet?!

Honestly I could cry with joy & happiness.

Thank-you all of my lovely WLS friends for your support.

well done on that loss jmo! its FAB xx

Awww. all good things come to those who wait lovey.
Wat an amazing loss, you will start to look even more amazing soon. Huggs xxxx

Blimey! totally amazing hun, you should be so proud
xxx

amazing sweetheart. Well done, I'm so thrilled for you. Is that Mark gone for good then? How are you feeling about that darling? Big, humoungous hugs, Charis xxxx

well done mrs!!!!

you will start to tell soon - plus other people probly can tell you just can see it xxxx

I could cry too! xxx

I know this means so much to you Jacci and it's been a long wait.

3 STONES:happy036:

:girlpower:plus getting your life sorted too... now how good is that!

You are amazing and keep going...

With your every step Jacci...

Love and hugs xxx:hug99:

amazing sweetheart. Well done, I'm so thrilled for you. Is that Mark gone for good then? How are you feeling about that darling? Big, humoungous hugs, Charis xxxx

I feel great Charis thanks, hope you are feeling better & stronger everyday.

Yes, he's gone for good. I can't be on with this cycle every 4 to 6 months. I'm worn out with it & vowed when I had my bypass that it would be a new start for me.

I feel great Charis thanks, hope you are feeling better & stronger everyday.

Yes, he's gone for good. I can't be on with this cycle every 4 to 6 months. I'm worn out with it & vowed when I had my bypass that it would be a new start for me.

well if it's what you want and you're happy then I'm glad for you. A new start's always a good thing. Hugs xxxxxxx

Great loss. No, it won't come back if you follow what you know you should.

As for the guy, hope it's what you want :)

I will be following the rules to the letter!!

I've got to do what is best for my kids as well as myself so its best that Mark is out of my life.

Thanks Mixy

I know this means so much to you Jacci and it's been a long wait.

3 STONES:happy036:

:girlpower:plus getting your life sorted too... now how good is that!

You are amazing and keep going...

With your every step Jacci...

Love and hugs xxx:hug99:

Thanks Bev, I've got a few jobs done today & will start the decorating tomorrow.

well if it's what you want and you're happy then I'm glad for you. A new start's always a good thing. Hugs xxxxxxx

I feel that I'm just flogging a dead horse with him Charis. When he goes on his benders he turns into a bloke a detest as he is so vile. I've given him chance after chance but he just throws it back in my face.

I've had enough. Its time for a new start.

Hey Jacci im so over the moon for you with your weight loss, congratulations hun, sorry 2 hear that you and Mark have split but i understand your reasons, good for you on turning your life around after bypass i am really really pleased your happy and doing well xxx

Well what a fantastic end to the turmoil of throwing him out.

42lbs is flaming amazing :eek:

Go girl! And you're NOT dreaming, and you're NOT going to put it back on :D

Back