• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My strange week-end

19 stone is an amazing loss girl!! Well done on both counts. x

wow jacci thats fantastic, well done huni. and well done for sticking to your decision about mark, did he sleep in your shed? and i hope he didnt disturb you during the night. bug hugs xx

wow jacci thats fantastic, well done huni. and well done for sticking to your decision about mark, did he sleep in your shed? and i hope he didnt disturb you during the night. bug hugs xx

Yes, he slept in the shed although he was gone by the time I got up. At least in his drunken stupor he left my key so I've not had to get my locks changed.

Thanks

Onwards & upwards as they say ....

That should be onwards & downwards my lovely, you have done brilliantly in such a short space of time! You won't put it back on this time, I am sure of it, you have just had a life-changing op & I'm positive you will go from strength to strength. As for the ex...good riddance...you need to concentrate on YOU and your kids, you are so much better off without him if that was the support you were getting. I bet you with all your upcoming new found confidence, you will meet a lovely bloke who will look after you like a princess, just as you deserve xxxx

Well done you!

Fantastic weight loss J-Mo you have every right to be delighted its a great achievment. As for your ex sounds like it has been a pattern there of beating your head against a brick wall so if you are happy with your decision then i'm happy for you hun. You go girl the world is your oyster now x

i only didnt log on for a day and look whats happened now - 42 lbs fantastic i'll not recognise you next time i see you . well done sweetie you deserve every pound of it. and mark gone as long as your happy ans sure its the right thing then you go girl. if you need to talk then you know where i am

xxxxxx

Thanks Chris, I'm guzzling NAS blackcurrant juice & pretending is my favourite rose wine!!
Ha, ha!!

bless ya chuck im only sitting here drinking low cal hot chocolate, im so tired off decorating that if i have a drink i think i will be knocked out !!

however im sitting here dreaming of a chinese i just cant shake the thought from my head ans somehow the ritz crackers i am nibbling on is just not the same

That's exactly what I've been craving today. I know its only head hunger cos of all the agro I want to binge but I obviously resisted!!

You will be knackered after all your decorating!! I'm starting the kids' rooms tomorrow, Mark had been promising to do it for months but they were empty promises as usual.

He slept in my shed last night!!! But luckily he was gone by time I woke up this morning!!

Back