• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my stupid new scales

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
ok people today i bought a nice shiny new pair of w/w digital scales, i already own a mechanical salter pair which has never let me down in the past.

right here goes with me whinge :mad: stupid things weigh me 5llbs heavier than me other scales for a start off, then i got back on them 30 seconds later in the same place and i was instead of 5llbs diff it was 3 llbs, so they are going back to the shop tomorrow, stupid bloody things i shall stick with my old faithfull salter mechanical scales :rolleyes: xxx

ok moan over x

liz xxx

I totally believe that bathroom scales are the devil's disappointment device. Mine weigh me 8lbs heavier than the weight management clinic's which are accurate as they weigh the same as my GPs scales. I just can't seem to throw them in a skip as they deserve.

You are better off keeping the same scales as different ones can be a few pounds different. It is the loss that matters and you have been using yours for a long time so you are right to stick to them.

Mine weight the same as the clinic so I am sticking with these. Not that I have lost anything for over a week so maybe there is something wrong with them. lol.

hi jen these digital ones i got today weighed me 2 diff weights in a matter of 30 seconds, they will drive me crazy if i keep them, so they will be eveicted tomoz or i will be demented x

hi jen these digital ones i got today weighed me 2 diff weights in a matter of 30 seconds, they will drive me crazy if i keep them, so they will be eveicted tomoz or i will be demented x

Good, glad they are going Liz. Hanging's too good for them :D

Good, glad they are going Liz. Hanging's too good for them :D

:D lol i shall get my refund tomorrow, there weight watchers ones as well ! shame on them selling crap :eek: they make enough money out of people as it is !

Liz, small atoms affect them. A mouse sneezing in China can affect them.

I had some and they can weigh me a stone heavier if they are on the wrong bit of floor.

Give them the boot and keep your old faithful, mechanical will always be best :D

:Dlol i shall get my refund tomorrow, there weight watchers ones as well ! shame on them selling crap :eek: they make enough money out of people as it is !

Hmmm Weight Watchers eh? Are they loaded to make them heavier so more people join WW in shock. I'm sure there is a conspiracy somewhere.....

Hmmm Weight Watchers eh? Are they loaded to make them heavier so more people join WW in shock. I'm sure there is a conspiracy somewhere.....

they must be, my gp's do the same i think thats also so they can nagg peeps about there weight and life style im convinced of that, i say u had these calaberated yet lol, they look at me all innocent but they know im on to them :rolleyes:

I know how you feel Liz... I have electronic scales and each time I step on them I weigh different. I am going to buy normal ones but they need to be able to carry my weight!... Arghhhh

I know how you feel Liz... I have electronic scales and each time I step on them I weigh different. I am going to buy normal ones but they need to be able to carry my weight!... Arghhhh

yes these new ones take a larger weight my mechanical ones only go up so far, digital rubbish they look nice but thats about all that they have going for them x

they must be, my gp's do the same i think thats also so they can nagg peeps about there weight and life style im convinced of that, i say u had these calaberated yet lol, they look at me all innocent but they know im on to them :rolleyes:

Ha! Get a stake and a silver bullet ready in case they try anything in the night b4 you take them back:D

Liz, small atoms affect them. A mouse sneezing in China can affect them.

hi caz, there deffo going !
I had some and they can weigh me a stone heavier if they are on the wrong bit of floor.

they deffo nasty play with peoples minds they do.
Give them the boot and keep your old faithful, mechanical will always be best :D
i shall gladly hand them back to the shop tomorrow and get some cash back in my purse for the pleasure ;)

liz x

Liz ask for extra refund for the stress it caused you weighing the extra 5lbs lol.

lol gaynor it was 5llbs then 3 llbs 30 seconds later :mad: i even farted made no diff haha !

Back