• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my stupid new scales

:eek:here is the offencive object along with my trusty old grubby faithfull salter scales how could of i ever thought they could be replaced :eek:

click on the thumbnail...

Attachments

• scales.jpg
    scales.jpg
    293.5 KB · Views: 24
i certainly will gaynor, looks aint everything all is forgiven my old faithfulls lolol

hi liz you didnt buy them in argos did you coz i bought some there last week ww digi ones in the sale and they change depending where i stand them:mad:!! xxheather

hi liz you didnt buy them in argos did you coz i bought some there last week ww digi ones in the sale and they change depending where i stand them:mad:!! xxheather

hi heather i bought them in home bargains £7.99

liz x

ok people today i bought a nice shiny new pair of w/w digital scales, i already own a mechanical salter pair which has never let me down in the past.

right here goes with me whinge :mad: stupid things weigh me 5llbs heavier than me other scales for a start off, then i got back on them 30 seconds later in the same place and i was instead of 5llbs diff it was 3 llbs, so they are going back to the shop tomorrow, stupid bloody things i shall stick with my old faithfull salter mechanical scales :rolleyes: xxx

ok moan over x

liz xxx

How do you think I felt when I got on the Wii to be told I put 3lb on, I almost collapsed, im on a bloody liquid diet, im starving and cant possibly have put on weight, it really bugged me and I got back on that evening to be told I had lost 5lb, does my head in!!!

oh no I use the wii.
I bet mine are wrong they say i put on only 1lb but my jeans tell me something else !

You are doing the right thing in taking them there scales back Liz, stick with what you know The old salter ones are very accurate I have some digi ones and they change their mind from time to time Iam going to get shot when I have my op and start going to boots each week

Jay xx

hi jay i thought new was better but now i know better x ;)

i didnt get to take em back yet gaynor i got slightly distracted and ended up decorating pauls mam n dads bedroom but taking them back is on my top 5 list of priority things to do :D

i did gaynor yes but this was a diff bed room :eek:

:Dthey gotta bed room each and its pishin em off sharing a bed room, getting it sorted now tho :D

mmmmmm chip butty i wish ! lololol is that oven chips ? or real chips ? :rolleyes:

nowt like real chippa chips i have them occasionally a handfull maybe 5-8 of them but if i do i need to incorperate it into the rest of the cal consumption thro out the day or the scales shout at me !

Liz, small atoms affect them. A mouse sneezing in China can affect them.

I had some and they can weigh me a stone heavier if they are on the wrong bit of floor.

Give them the boot and keep your old faithful, mechanical will always be best :D

Ha Ha, Nice one! :D
I have these silver WW scales too, they wind me up some mornings, I have to make sure its exactly the same place on the carpet otherwise it alters big time!!! :mad:

Back